Saturday, August 10, 2013

Trivial Post #3: Workin' On A Book

My wife and me have always wanted to do a children's book. And recently, after being inspired by Michael Regina and the Dragon Book he did with his daughter, we decided that it was no longer excusable to put it off. Ergo, Finnigan Frogmore was born. We hope he will become a figure that sparks some esteem and hope for kids who don't otherwise believe themselves to be capable or confident. Or possibly those who live with a bully in their lives. It is a particularly slow process for me, as I am creating all of the art digitally (see post #1 to understand why this is a challenge). Hopefully you will be able to have this in your hands one day.

Cover art for a children's book I'm currently working on


I would love to know what you think - feedback is massively valuable

2 comments:

  1. I really like this cover! Good luck with the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you George. We figure that saying "one day" will turn into "never" if we don't act now.

      Delete