Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Trivial Post #4: Another Silly Doodle (Bigfoot Edition)




I believe in Bigfoot. It's true - and Loch Ness. But I have to wonder why the Sasquatch species is so difficult to find. I believe that at some point in recent history, some roaming bipedal bigfoot wandered across an outdoor screening of the old 'King Kong', and hid silently in the nearby brush in horror as the tale of the big ape unfolded. Word then spread quickly through the ape man culture that if caught, humans will do horrible things in the name of science, research and entertainment. 

There is evidence that these nomadic giants weren't as shy with the early civilizations (learn about the Hairy Man Pictographs as an example), so what happened? 

If I'm honest, I'm not sure I really want one to be found. We all know what we are capable of - the human race has proven over and over that we are not exactly kind to things we fear or do not understand. How would we truly react to such a discovery?

No comments:

Post a Comment