Monday, October 7, 2013

Guest Comic Schedule For 'Another Comic Strip'

I will be in need of some charitable souls to fill in with guest strips in the near future.  If you would be willing to submit one, I will gladly post it on the Mondays listed.  If I receive more than the open dates require, I will still work them in:

October 28th, 2013
November 11th, 2013
December 2nd, 2013
December 30th, 2013

*** The Rules ***

Please make sure they are "all ages" appropriate. That's it really.

If you know my style at all, you're probably aware that I tend to stick with one panel comics most of the time, or comic book style panels within a fixed space (see my Batman series for reference). But if you will rather do a multi-panel strip, I would still be over joyed.

Simply send your guest strip to me via email: kparham@boilertubes.com (message me on Twitter so I'll know to look for it).

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment